The importers/exporters themselves can clear the goods by filing necessary document after taking permission from the Asst. Commissioner/Deputy Commissioner in charge of Import section.  The agent, if appointed, should be a holder of a valid license issued by the Commissioner of Customs.  Such agents are known as Customs House Agents. 

/5  From User:

Leave a reply



No Answer Exists.

 Prev question

Next Question